Friday, April 1, 2011

hati perempuan .

When i dont call you
~Its coz i want u to.

When i walk away from you mad
~I want u to come for me.

When i stare at your mouth
~Guess wat im thinking.

When i push you or hit you
~Grab me and dont let me go.

When i start cussing at you
~Kiss me and tell me u love me.

When im quiet
~Dont ask why,just hold me tight.

When i ignore you
~Give me ur attention.

When i pull away
~Pull me back.

When you see me at my worst
~Tell me u still love me no matter how
i am.


When you see me start crying
~Hold me tight and never let go.

When you see me walking
~Sneak up and hug me from behind.

When im scared
~Tell me it'll be alright.

When i lay my head on your shoulder
~Tilt ur head and kiss me.

When i tease you
~Tease me back and make me laugh.

When i dont answer for a long time
~Assure me that everything is okay.

When i look at you with doubt
~Back yourself up.

When i say that i like you
~I really do more than you could
understand.

When i grab at your hands
~Hold mine and play with my fingers.

When i bump into you
~Bump into me back.

When i tell you a secret
~Keep it safe and untold.

When i look at you in your eyes
~Look into mine too.

When i miss you
~Im hurting inside.

When you break my heart

~The pain never really goes away even
if u think it does.

When i say its over
~I still want you to be mine.

When i post this entry
~I want you to read it.


nampak seperti tipikal 
tapi itulah hakikat 

kerana perempuan sebenarnya tipikal semuanya  

No comments:

Post a Comment